Welcome to Capitol Hill Presbyterian Church
Welcome to Capitol Hill Presbyterian Church – A Cultural and Historical Landmark Serving the Capitol Hill Community in Washington, D.C. Go to our website to learn more about us. Worship service begins at 11:00am; church school at 9:45am; child care available.
Top Ten ways to help with our Sesquicentennial
10. Discover CHPC at www.capitolhillpreschurch.org
9. Book your next retreat at our Seminar Center
8. Support our interfaith mission Capitol Hill Group Ministry
7. Attend our Autumn Books of the Bible dinner
6. Donate your stuff to our Spring Sidewalk Sale
5. View pictures of our Sesquicentennial dinner and Sunday church service
4. Offer your musical talent to our 5th Sunday Worship program
3. Get all your collectables from our gift shop
2. Send your message of congratulations to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Learn more about our church history on the website www.capitolhillpreschurch150.org
New! Read an article about Eastern Presbyterian Church (1871-1955) written by Gene Larkin and edited by Sue Van Slyke.
Visit our Messages of Congratulations page for heartfelt thoughts about our Sesquicentennial. See new messages from Rev. John Wimberly, Diane Shages and Alex Counts.
National Symphony/Kid Pan Alley/Capitol Hill Montessori featured on WETA TV! See Pastor Andy Walton host Kid Pan Alley Concert at Capitol Hill Presbyterian Church on January 13.
January 12, 2014 NSO Brass Quintet Concert: See the program and the pictures from the NSO in your Neighborhood program at Capitol Hill Presbyterian Church.
Read the text of Dr. John Chester’s sermon on the death of President Abraham Lincoln called “The Lesson of the Hour; Justice as well as Mercy.”
New Tote Bags are available in the Gift Shop! Get yours now.
Go to the 2014 Sesquicentennial Event and Activities Calendar to learn about our plans this year. You are welcome to read more about the history of the church from using the following links: